Sunday, November 4, 2012

Archer Quick Tip

Have your shoulders hurt after a long recreational or just for fun archery target shoot in your backyard?  This happened to me when I found out that my sights were totally off (I hadn't been using my pep sight when I first sighted in my bow, so now I had to re-sight it).  When I found out, I spent a good hour of continual times pulling back a bowstring and adjusting sights to get my sights back on track. I had a really bad shoulder ache afterwards.  But, it was long enough afterward that I didn't know where my shoulder ache came from.  It bothered me for a couple weeks.  But I eventually found out and was given advice for how not to let it happen again.  Rest a while every 10 or 15 minutes or practice to minimize a shoulder ache happening.  Follow that advice, I will!


Note: This happened this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment