Friday, August 15, 2014

Recent Camera pics...and one of the cutest so far

I've put the camera back out.  I've gotten a good bit of pictures too, mostly at night, since it's close to a driveway.  But I'll share some of the day pictures:



The doe in the above picture is the mother of the fawn.
 As I was scrolling through pictures this morning, not expecting anything but does (which I got, except the fawn!). I was about to bounce off my seat because that's the first picture I've gotten of a fawn with his/her mother (most of her :).  It's also one of the few pictures of fawns I've gotten and the best one.  Just want to see the bucks now!

Get ready!  It's only a few weeks away!  But keep things in focus, God, school, work, and family come first! Till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment