Wednesday, March 18, 2015

BOOYAH Pad Crusher Jr.

Note: I forgot about this post as I was in the middle of writing it last summer but forgot, so, might as well finish it!

I spent the weekend with at my Aunt and Uncles as my parents were away for a couple days. They have a pond in their backyard, which is awesome!!  It has brim, bass, and catfish.  Not to mention annoying turtles.  But while we were there, we visited the local Bass Pro Shops.  I got a Primos Still Cottontail Predator Call, which I will test this summer.  I also purchased a BOOYAH Pad Crusher Jr., which is the main focus of this article.  The Pad Crusher Jr. did what it was supposed to do, act like a frog swimming on water.  It's only a couple dollars, and worth every penny.  I almost caught a bass in the limited time I fished with it, and the reason it didn't bite, I don't know.  Well, that is, except the bass was two feet away and I could see the thing looking at my lure.  But if something follows something like that, it's interested.  I'm definitely trying it again!


I can't wait to use it next time I fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment