Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Spring Fishing

It seems that spring has come!  I have not been writing like I should, life takes it toll on time!  Anyway, it's been a while since I've done anything on fishing.  Right now, the big thing for me is river fishing, I'm hoping to at least get good at it.  Here's what I've learned.

  • Look near brush.  Fish crowd around structures for shade and cover.
  • Use live bait near shore.  While this might sound weird, it works.  If there is a tree overhanging the river, with branches nearly touching the river, then throw some bait under there.  Fish are waiting for food to fall of the branches into the water.  So, you just might catch something.
  • If at first you don't succeed, try try again.  I haven't had much luck lately, but I need to keep trying.  I know there are some big fish in the river I'm fishing at, it's just a matter of finding what the fish want to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment