Wednesday, December 25, 2013

More on My Camera Pictures

So, here is an up to date look at my camera photo's, thanks to my Wildgame Innovations game cam.  I told you I would let you know about the status of the buck, so here he is:
You can't really see the antler on this one, but he has three points.

To be honest, I think I may have two fawn bucks on the property.  The buck I showed previously was like the one on the bottom, not so much on the top.

There are a couple other pictures that my camera took this morning:




The does where at my corn.  I away the trough (see the night picture of the buck above), to see what happened.  You can't see the corn, but the doe is eating it in the bottom picture.  It seems that these are healthy does too.  Nice winter coats on them.

That's all for now.  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment